Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that was something new; happened three times to me this AM. Board's working fine now.

fae

·
Registered
254 Posts
Happens to me to several times yesterday, must be a lot of people looking at the classifieds
DS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,402 Posts
It usually happens when they are doing maintenance on the servers. Sean used to schedule it early in the morning so as not to impact too many people. I'm just assuming the same applied here.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had to laugh.

It usually happens when they are doing maintenance on the servers. Sean used to schedule it early in the morning so as not to impact too many people. I'm just assuming the same applied here.
If I, at 72, can get up/work at 0100 .. so can he. But it sounds like Sean and I run a similar clock. At my 'Age' I understand, at his Age he should be curled up next to a 'Significant Other.'

Don't I wish, mine were two old Doggies for many years. New one, "Turkey," an adopt a dog, sitting under my desk will take time before I take her fishing. Laying there as I type; snuff-snorts-wiggles and some sort of past experience running through her mind.
:D

·
Registered
254 Posts
Fred - all kidding aside, this is not a bad idea. You write well, you have things to say and stories to tell, and apparently have some time on your hands - go for it!

+2 - Yes I agree and in my 14th year on here reading most of Fred's posts would surely subscribe to Fred's blog. Lol
DS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts