Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fred, I told you that gal could be a member of the "forum". Your in trouble now.:devil: :hehe:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wow!

And now, for a completely different Fred! He will be walking the straight and narrow now, walking on eggs, and be on his very best behavior!

Boy, it will be great to have some "law and order" around here!

BobK

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Even better yet!!

Joan and I are on our way to Bend, Oregon this morning to meet up with my son Greg and DIL. Occation? Greg and Meg are about to meet their new born adopted Daughter for the first time.

As this is the first 'grand child' on 'my side' of the family, batteries for the movie camera, didg. 35 mm, etc., are fully charged.

fae

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Grandkids

Fred, if you are not already a grandpa, congratulations. You will find that grandkids are more fun than kids, you can spoil tham, then send them home. I for one am looking forward to teaching a couple how to fish.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'll say.

I'm doing it for four now. (soon to be five.) Nothing like teaching kids to fish, throw rocks in streams, catch frogs, get muddy and wet, then drop 'em off to Mom.:rolleyes:

BobK:hehe:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Grandkids ,spoil them ???NEVER !!!!!
You just babysit them one dayand load them up with chocolate and sugar ,on the ride home to their parents you stop off and buy them a LARGE ice cream.Just as you're opening the door at the unsuspecting parents place you tell the grandkid(s) that mommy has promised to them a pony !!!
Cheers
Brian

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
Congrats Fred

On the grandchild. I had no idea. That's great. You have another fishing buddy.

And the rest of you guys. SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I've had to deal with the doping kids up with sweets and big promises I couldn't afford. Sheesh. Remember coming to pick my kids up, and heard "When we buying our little powered go karts????". Yeah, took me a month to get out of that one. LOL

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
ZOE OLIVIA EVANS

Just can't get any cooler than this.

Beautiful baby .... already perfers her Grandfathers bottle feeding technique. Years of holding a single malt bottle tipped to the side?
:devil:

fae

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey, Fred -

Which spey rod did you buy for her? Of course, Grandma can't say "NO" to a gift for the granddaughter - and MAYBE a Hardy "Perfect", too! Of course, you will have to "guard it" for her, and maybe try it to be sure it works OK, too. (Also, have to keep it "limber", as well.)

Being a grandfather has certain advantages!

BobK:rolleyes: :hehe:

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Actually 'discussed' the Spey Rod thing.

Think I'll start with something about 3 foot long; and up the size as Zoe gets a tad larger.

:D :D :D :D :D

God, she's a beautiful child. Mom/Dad Done Good.
fae

1 - 12 of 12 Posts