Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
18,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Again , going through gear in an attempt to reduce ....

Rio Steelhead Scandi 510 grains @ 34'
Test cast only , factory welded loops on both ends , like new condition - Sold - Thanks Jamie !!

Guideline Power Taper Shooting Head - Hover - 505 grains @ 36.5'
Test cast only , welded loops on both ends , like new condition - Sold - Thanks Tony !!

Nextcast Winter Authority 40 - 6/7 510 grains @ 38'
Never cast - brand new condition , placed in line wallet only - Sold - Thanks Jeff !!

Rio 10' Versi-Leader Kit with Wallet 6 Versi-Leaders altogether from floating to 7.0ips sink
2 were used (intermediate and 3.9ips) a handful of times but all are in excellent condition - Sold - Thanks Michael !!
These work very well with the Rio Steelhead Scandi listed above , Rio AFS , Uni-Spey , Power Spey and light Skagit lines

Rio 15' Versi-Leader Kit with Wallet 6 Versi-Leaders altogether from floating to 7.0ips sink
3 were used (intermediate , 2.6 and 5.6ips) a handful of times but all are in excellent condition - Sold - Thanks Brendan !!
These work very well with the Rio Steelhead Scandi listed above , Rio AFS , Uni-Spey , Power Spey and light to medium Skagit lines

I will include a couple of tied in hand flies with each item :)

Shipping is included to Canada or ConUS
PayPal only please and Canadians can do e-Transfer (EMT)

Mike

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'll take the Rio 10' Versi-leader Kit. PM sent.

Thanks, sixheads

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi Mike,
Is the Guideline Power Taper Shooting head one of the Power Taper Scandi lines as listed on their site or is it an older line not in production? Is the whole line a hover or is it a float/hover?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Administrator
18,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is not the Guideline Scandi head .
It is a PT head (Scandinavian shooting head) , custom cut to 36.5' and weighs 505 grains on my scale , the full line is Hover .

Mike

·
Administrator
18,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updated list , two great lines left and I'll send along some flies too :)

Mike

·
Administrator
18,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated the list , looks like just one line left and one line reserved for now :)

Mike

·
Administrator
18,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More info on the Guideline head :
This is a Guideline 9/10 Power Taper , therefore it can still be modified as low as a switch rod scandi line - 340 grains @ 28' ,
If you are interested in this line and require help to modify it , I will be more than happy to help out . I just need to know what length and grain weight you want and if you prefer a braided loop on the back end or the loop to be welded , I'm pretty good at it :)
The hover can be used in any application you would use a floating , however the hover sits in the surface film where light is refracted between two environments and becomes a "stealth mode" line . Hover lines are very popular with our European brothers and sisters when salmon fishing .

Mike

·
Administrator
18,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump to the top please .
Only the Guideline PT 9/10 left and I will custom cut if needed :)
This is half the cost of a new PT head !!

Mike

·
Administrator
18,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All the lines that are spoken for have been shipped ... with a few flies in each package :)

Nobody interested in the 9/10 Guideline PT Hover ??

Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello Mike i will take that last line availiable,the 9/10 pt hover ,send me youre paypal info.
Thanks Tony

·
Administrator
18,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Tony , I sent you a PM :)
Don't forget to let me know what size flies you are comfortable fishing ...
And your shipping address too :)

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts