Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was one of the original four to schedule a test. It bacame appearent, about a month before the Clave, that I couldn't get ready in time. When I compared my skill level to that of Leroy and Klem, I fell short. I suppose I wouldn't have gotten as far as I did without their help. With their guidence, I hope to be ready by the Conclave in August. As per Leroy's suggestion, I'm practicing every day and start with the same routine each time. For on going assistance, I'm able to call on Klem as we practice together.
When Leroy speaks of a "journey", he speaks the truth. Spey Casting and the road to excellence is a wonderful journey without an end. I have a long way to go.
A hardy thanks to all of the people who have helped me to get to this point.
Stan

·
Registered
106 Posts
Keep going !

Stan,
just keep at it, and all will come good.
I have learnt that everything in life is about timing, and your time will come.
Best of luck for August.
Peter.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Well we have (if you didn't know) at least one (and I think two) new "ticket holders" from last weekend. First was LeRoy Teeple ... second fellow is a total blank in my mind (I don't think I know the fellow)

·
Jolly Buddha
504 Posts
fredaevans said:
Well we have (if you didn't know) at least one (and I think two) new "ticket holders" from last weekend. First was LeRoy Teeple ... second fellow is a total blank in my mind (I don't think I know the fellow)
Some guy that likes spinning rods :Eyecrazy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts