Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the vicinity of Spences Bridge over the US thanksgiving holiday is welcome to stop by for a thanksgiving turkey dinner. Dinner will be just after dark..everyone is welcome. The house is 4 houses downstream of the old (now closed) Spences Bridge crossing the T. You can also ask Lori or John at the pub for directions, they usually join us.
Steve

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Very nice of you Steve, I've heard about your hospitality from many of my companions...I'll be home enjoying my own that day..but hope to be up later...

Great that you do this!!!! Very Cool...

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
God, don't I wish!!

Great to read your post Steve ... Dinner and do the folks get a casting lesson for 'afters??????!!!!':D:D

Fred Evans

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Xgolfman,
Thanks for the kind words, when you do make it up, stop by and say hello, shoot the s..., and enjoy a beer..Have a happy thanksgiving with your family.

Freddie,
You made your home wide open to me several years ago..thank you, and my door is open to you always..

smc

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
F-in cool Steve!!!!!!!:smokin:
Been there on three occasions and most likely may never get back. I'am an East Coast Salmon guy but swinging speys through the pools around spences are memories I'll fondly carry to the grave.
Salmon Chaser

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Salmon Chaser,
The Thompson is dear to all that have ever fished it, as are the fisherman that swing flies through those pools and runs, and on that special rare occasion when a fished is hooked and seen..are epic. Should you venture west..you have a place to stay..

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Steve.
If i ever do make it back to the T I will certainly take you up on a most generous offer. Thank you!!
All the best in the weeks to come!
Salmon Chaser

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts