Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read many great posts extolling the virtues of Aaron
Reimer's River Run Anglers shop, and on a trip out west this weekend was able to see firsthand what this was about. I was blown away with Aaron's knowledge and generosity. He spent over 4 hours with me personally helping me to improve on my miserable technique, and letting me play with his awesome inventory of rods and lines. I would encourage anyone that is in the neighborhood to drop by. They will not be disappointed. He is a living example of what this community is about. Many thanks. Mark

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Mark you most Gracious

It is students like you who make this Instructing Speycasting Worth While.
THANKS TO YOU SIR!

Aaron

·
Registered
194 Posts
Aaron is the best!

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
I agree

Been up to Aaron's shop a few times. Great guy to just BS with, and also tons of info. I'm gonna go back and see him once I'm healed up and ready to buy another spey rod.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Not Just for Rods

Aaron is a great guy. He has already sold me a few rods. I am not trying to compete with Fred's stable, but for a while, Aaron had sold me more CND rods than any of his other customers. I am sure there will be something else in the future. he has also helped with my casting, and tying flies. I always try to stop in when I am in the area. It is always a great visit.

·
Registered
227 Posts
AARON is the Greatest

Phomo,
I had a similar experience to yours a month or so ago.
Aaron is just a great person, all else is a great bonus!

·
Jolly Buddha
504 Posts
Mark

It was great seeing you today on the river
How was the casting going
Did you remeber what Aaron told you?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Aaron

I have never met Aaron yet. But have talked to him alot on the phone. I think that aaron is a straight shooting guy. He calls it from the hip as he sees it. I think wants I meet him he will come off as a prince of a guy. Thanks Aaron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts