Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sean,

Just wanted to publically send out a huge thanks for everything you have done, and are still doing, to make this move as painless as possible for all.

YOU DA MAN!

'tip

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thanks

Alot of time and effort into this effort by you and the gang. Hopefully the fish gods will reward you with many tugs (it will be up to you to hookem'). Thanks a million. Klem

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Sean's the best!

Yes, the move has been pretty painless. Everything worked and worked well right away and that's because Sean did it.

Everything that works around here, looks cool, and gets fixed is all his doing. Just as he was at the Flyfishing Forum, Sean is a HUGE part of the success of the Spey Pages! I might cast pretty loops sometimes and look good in pictures but Sean makes all of this possible.

Where would we be without him?

·
Registered
630 Posts
sean
A " big " thanks goes out to you for putting in the time to give us one of the best speycasting websites in the world!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sean, excellent job on the site. I hardly noticed a blip. I think I first logged in right around the time of the overhaul.

Dana, nice picture!

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Sean

Thanks my freind of all the hard work.

The thought that goes into every thing you do makes you a very unique individual in deed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts