Spey Pages banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a couple of TFO 13'9"-9wt scandi rods today. To steal a phrase from GM advertising, "this is not your Father's TFOs". They are quite a bit faster then the standard TFO action but felt pretty good in my hand. They are 4 piece, have a deep green blank with blue accents on the strippers and come with TFO's "NO BS" fast turn around no fault warranty.

If there is any interest I should have one of these ready for test drives soon.

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These were just listed on TFO's website about a week ago. There is only the 13'9"-9wt model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
MJC said:
These were just listed on TFO's website about a week ago. There is only the 13'9"-9wt model.
Will they release more more models in the future? 14´9.... ? or will this 13´9 be only ? Hope not!

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will they release more more models in the future? 14´9.... ? or will this 13´9 be only ? Hope not!
Not having anything to do with the inner workings of TFO I only know this is it for now. It would seem that if they sell a lot of the 13'9"-models they would most likely look at other lengths. The Denver dealer's show is fast approaching. Maybe there will be some surprises there.

I can tell you that if a person likes a faster action rod at a very attractive price point these rods are worth a test drive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts