Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Apologies for the low quality, I can upload a better one if needed.

I got this rod used last year with the intention of doing some trib fishing and never got around to it. I don't think I will this year again so I don't want it sitting around collecting dust anymore. My loss, your gain.

I never fished it, and the person who owned it before me said they fished it once, and it looks that way. This rod is mint. There is one tiny (< 3mm) scrape on the epoxy of one of the wraps. The cork is flawless. The only thing I can really say is the sock is a little dirty....

I'm also including an unused Airflo head with this too. I'll post later the details of the head. Rod also comes with sock and tube.

$200 gets you the whole package shipped to your door (lower 48).

PM me for details or questions.

·
bob wickwire
4 Posts
Hi, i see that your post is dated Nov 2011 so is the rod and line still available. I live in BC but would have it shipped to a US address.

Thanks,

bob

·
Scandit sublima virtus
2,249 Posts
looks like it's dated 9 June 2012, and a great rod at a great price, I used to have one and it was great. Good cork quality too

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, i see that your post is dated Nov 2011 so is the rod and line still available. I live in BC but would have it shipped to a US address.

Thanks,

bob
Hey Bob, I posted this only in late June and the rod is indeed still available. PM me if you're still interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts