Spey Pages banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided not to guide in Alaska this year, so I'm selling my big rod. Its a 15' 10 wt. TFO professional series. Its in great shape. The bottom section was replaced by TFO right before I bought it. I cast it a few times in the practice area, but never fished it. It has the normal cordura tube with it.
I'd like to get $200 O.B.O. for it ftf in Oregon. I'll even throw in a 9/10 Delta Spey line with it. I'll split shipping with you if you want me to send it somewhere. If you think my price is out of line, I am always negotiable. Not naive or desperate, but always negotiable.

If you're interested, email me at [email protected]
I don't get here as often as I'd like, but I check my email regularly.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, I guess with the above post, its not worth as much as I thought. So I'll drop the price again to $150 with the Delta Spey line included.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Somebody

better grab it. The line is worth half the cost of the package. I already have that line and rod range covered and my grandson is not yet ready for that much rod. Help him out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow if I needed a cannon I would be all over this and at that price I would just keep it for a rainy day.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks gentlemen. I hope someone can actually put this to some use. I think my Alaskan guiding days may be behind me now and a 10 weight is a bit big for the Deschutes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One more trip to the top of the list and then I'll throw this back in the garage. Someone must need this more than I do. My asking price isn't that outlandish, is it?

·
Registered
60 Posts
nope, it is not you, it is us :(

One more trip to the top of the list and then I'll throw this back in the garage. Someone must need this more than I do. My asking price isn't that outlandish, is it?

It is not only not outlandish, it is a good deal, IF we werent in a depression and people were selling $1000 rods for $200 and sage z axis speys for $300.
It is just like the housing market.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to add the reel to the deal (Lamson radius 4) and bump the price to 200$. So everything you need, all set up and ready to fish.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the bump. I have no overwhelming desire to sell the reel separately. Thanks for the offers. Either just the rod, the rod and the line, or all three.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts