Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
18,295 Posts
No just got a new TFO Deer Creek series and do not need two rods.
WHAT !!!! :eek::eek:

I would be very careful in how you word your posts ..... I find your post offensive and destructive to our friendship ...... you say you do not "need" two rods .... I never thought you were like that ......

;);):chuckle::chuckle:

Mike

·
seaterspey
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike,

Your oh so right, let me re-phrase that please. I have several rods and would like to find a new home for this mojo enriched rod to enhance someones fishing experience to new levels.:hihi:

I am also funding my Meiser rod fund.:D

Sorry for the confusion, it will not happen again.

Borderfly

Hey are coming to the first annual tie fest this Saturday at Founders in Grand Rapids? Would love to see you there, maybe some fishing will be involved.

KC

·
Administrator
18,295 Posts
Much better !!

I knew you had it in you :hihi:

I'll be in Chicago around the end of Jan. to the end of Feb. , sorry if there was any confussion . I hope that the "Tie-Fest" continues until that time or we could still hook-up with some guys ..... would be awesome !!!

Mike

·
seaterspey
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's the plan to keep the tying fest running for a while. Hope to see you, it would fun to go out and do some throwing.

Borderfly

·
seaterspey
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to hear that you are showing up, if you know of anyone else would love to know so I can get the tables.

I would love to give you a review, maybe after we can throw some line on the Grand.

Borderfly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts