Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have a burkheimer 8134 that I absolutely love. its just one of many in my collection. I am seeing if there is any interest in any one looking for this rod. I want to get the 7134 so I can run a shorter airflow head for tighter coastal waters plus still fish it on the deschutes, clackamas and sandy and so on. I would be asking 800 buyer pays fees and shipping. pm me and lets see if the interest is there or not.

·
registered text offender
1,330 Posts
i had a 7134. i fished it on the coast last winter. great rod, but felt i wanted just a little more out of it. traded for a 7125 (love it) and now i have an 8134, couldnt be happier. just as light in hand, more powerful, and handles enough grains for nextcast 45 with a heavy enough 15' tip for big winter flies. i'll be fishing it on the D plenty next year too. not at all over gunned. so keep your 8134, and get a 7125. best combo you could have !

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly I think that rod is amazing as well. love the 7125. even fishing a big bug all the rods list will get to fishable water. big long casts are overated i think. i catch just as many fish with a 40 foot cast as I would if I chunked 90 feet of junk out there.

·
Registered
25 Posts

I have the 7133 and I would totally recommend it!! One of my all time favorites and a complete cannon of a rod! :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump to the top, rod is still for sale. I got ahold of a 7117 to try and love it so I'm going with that and my 7134 my brother just gave me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts