Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
800 Posts
I will run this by our management to see if we can implement tapatalk or mobile app for speypages.com

Regards,

MD

·
A BIG fish is a GOOD fish
305 Posts
Bump

Please? Please?

·
Administrator
800 Posts
At this time, we are working on rolling our own app to allow a more mobile-friendly interface.

We'll keep you posted.

~ AS, Community Support

·
Spey Fool
92 Posts
Will the app have all the lower page, non-sponsor ads like the web site?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Probably.

A mobile site would be OK, but the appeal of tapatalk is to have a bunch of forums in one place...convenience. Of course, I don't think the ads would show, so that probably eliminates tapatalk as an option, unfortunately. :(

·
Banned
894 Posts
There would be a free (with ads) and paid (no ads) version.

AS
Sorry but this is not simplifying anything, I use tapatalk cause it puts everything in one place and is easy to navigate. Trying to sell your own app is not going to be a viable approach but thats up to you, im not the boss. Now if your app was able to include all the forums that your company services it may work.

·
Hacker
600 Posts
I agree with Ed. I use tapatalk on my phone because all of my forums are in one place. There are a couple that are not on tapatalk including spey pages, and I can just wait until I get to a computer. I use tapatalk to kill time when waiting around just because it is easy.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I would be fine with Tapatalk with ads if such a thing was possible. Like the others say, it's the convenience factor.

No ads = no chance, so this thread might as well go away

·
Administrator
800 Posts
The is still in the works, but we are currently discussing an alternative measure in the meantime with the staff and will follow up here.

~ AS

1 - 20 of 29 Posts