Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Talon Spey Rod 4 sale deep discount...

Just lowered the price for anyone interested, spring is coming.

Please see this link if you don't know the Talon history going back to Don Mook and Gary Loomis which was LCI, Inc (Loomis Composites, Inc) and eventfully became Talon.

Talon Rods - www.ifish.net

Talon 4 piece, 11', 8/9 W, green, $99.00, mint, no case/sock

First come first serve or make offer please, PayPal lower 48 with shipping included.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I would like dibs on the loop reel, only if it is made in Sweden (by danielsenn). I am not interested in the Asian version. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I am no expert either. Loop went overseas 2004 after splitting with danielsson. They are currently designed in Sweden but made/ manufactured in Asia. If it says danielsson anywhere on the reel it is made in Sweden. Or if was made before 2004 it is swedish built. I am doing more research as we speak. Perhaps a "reel" expert would be kind enough to shed some light. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am no expert either. Loop went overseas 2004 after splitting with danielssen. They are currently designed in Sweden but made/ manufactured in Asia. If it says danielsenn anywhere on the reel it is made in Sweden. Or if was made before 2004 it is swedish built. I am doing more research as we speak. Perhaps a "reel" expert would be kind enough to shed some light. I hope that helps.
I checked the reel again and it is stamped designed and made in Sweden by Danielssen.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Just got the loop evotec 9thirteen in the mail. Epic reel sent quickly in killer condition. Would reccomend buying from Seacraft. Nothing but praise.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know Talon made several different models or actions of blank for their spey rods. Do you know which these are? I'm interested in the bigger stick but not if it's the slower action.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts