Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As for many, the last two years have been tough. As mostly a traveling fisherman, I've been locked out of my usual haunts across various borders. With no fishing, from time to time I've enjoyed just taking the tackle out, switching lines, spinning the reels etc. It's something to do to fill idle time. And putting stuff together and taking some photos just to remind myself what I was missing, as if I needed any reminder. Anyway, here's just one. I'm sure I'm not alone in seeking some fishing related diversions, when the real thing isn't available.

tempImage9Q9TOu.png

·
Registered
Beulah Burkheimer Meiser
1,727 Posts
As for many, the last two years have been tough. As mostly a traveling fisherman, I've been locked out of my usual haunts across various borders. With no fishing, from time to time I've enjoyed just taking the tackle out, switching lines, spinning the reels etc. It's something to do to fill idle time. And putting stuff together and taking some photos just to remind myself what I was missing, as if I needed any reminder. Anyway, here's just one. I'm sure I'm not alone in seeking some fishing related diversions, when the real thing isn't available.

View attachment 383038

I like that reel seat. The best of both worlds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts