Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

In a forum in Denmark, there is a discussion about the warranty at a T&T blank, does anybody here know their warranty policy or rules?

1. If I buy a blank at EBay does it have to be registered by T&T or is there a sort of "card less warranty" as someone there mentioned?

2. If there is that sort of warranty, who is returning it to T&T, the seller or the end user??

Tights lines Torben Ibsen

·
Registered
869 Posts
if you send back a blank or rod in one name, that is registered in another name, you may run into trouble. T&T seems to keep pretty good track of their warranty cards.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hmmm?

I bought a T&T 1309 blank last year and it had no guarantee card. I just held on to the "header card". I just emailed T&T will post what they say as soon as I hear from them.

*Update* T&T said that it has been some years since they sent warranty cards with blanks. About 3-4 years ago. They said it really doesn't need the card since they'll know if the blank is theirs when the broken piece is sent back.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Lambchob

It sounds right to mee, Could you pehaps send me a copy of your corspondance with T&T??

Kind regards Torben Ibsen

·
loco alto!
3,052 Posts
I purchased several T&T blanks soon after the unconditional warranty craze took hold (mid 90's). Those blanks had registration cards. More recent blanks haven't.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts