Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I will probably regret this but looking to move my 1308 as I rarely use it anymore. Great rod with a 550 +/- Skagit or a 7-8 or 8/9 mid belly. A little softer feel than the traditional T&T action. The Perfect in the pics is not included. The factory sock and tube are.

Asking 335 plus shipping. Paypal ok.

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
I agree with Chase. This is a great rod and the buyer will not be disappointed. The rod casts well with Delta 8/9, Delta Long 8/9, CND GPS 7/8 and Compact Scandi 480 grain lines. The grain window is larger than you may have thought.

If I did not have a T&T 1308, I would grab this rod. The price is a bargain for some lucky spey guy.

Doug

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seller's remorse? You guys have convinced me to pull it off the market for a bit and see if we can reconcile our relationship. :D

·
Spey Is The Way
919 Posts
You sure you didn't fall down and hit your head? :chuckle: Best rod I ever owned, so far.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I have heard that Poppy can be a good counselor for those in spey distress. You may choose to bring your T&T 1308 and talk respectfully about each other. Reconciliation is almost a certainty.

Doug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts