Spey Pages banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you all know the shirt order went in last week. We update this thread as soon as I get an idea of shipping times.

Thank you for your patience on this,

-sean

·
loco alto!
3,109 Posts
got mine today, mailed from Medford, OR. I'd guess those of you more distant from the "Indicator Epicenter" will get yours soon enough :cool:

·
Registered
427 Posts
I like the stealthy black, it will make it easier to sneak down the tracks unseen in the morning. Not that anyone would try and get to a favorite run first thing on a crisp fall morning.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I ended up with two-2XL but ordered two XL's. If some one has an XL that is too small I'd love to trade. Or I suppose I could put on 40 lbs. and grow into mine:chuckle:

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Mark,

Hold onto those and I may be able to swap you. I have some extras coming just in case things like this happen. Mine have not showed up yet and will PM you in a few days when they do.

-sean

·
Lift, Touch and Fire
110 Posts
Shirts are great

Mind arrived yesterday, looks great.
Thanks for dealing with all the T-shirt headaches.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Did they send you an extra?

2spey said:
Mind arrived yesterday, looks great.
Mine is old & worn out. I could use a new one. If they sent you an extra, could I have it? I would like one that appreciates good wine & cigars, says witty things to women that make them want to take their clothes off and knows how to make lots of money while fishing 100 days each year. I would be willing to pay top dollar but would like references regarding the installation.

Thanks,

Mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts