Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some equipment that needs a new home. This was all from a buddy who is soon to depart us.
System 2 reel (size 12/13) some boat rash, mechanically sound and clean on the inside. Loaded with 300 yds dacron. Not sure of the capacity with spey lines. $100

System 2 extra spool (size 12/13) some boat rash, mechanically sound and clean on the inside. Loaded with 300 yds dacron. Not sure of the capacity with spey lines. $50

System 2 reel (size 12/13) completly clean, not a mark on this one, mechanically sound and clean on the inside. Loaded with 300 yds dacron. Not sure of the capacity with spey lines. $150 SOLD
I think these reels are a great value for someone on a tight budget. They have the capacity, drag and weight for the job. They are set for RHW, and easily convertable (just switch the main gear over).

Single hand lines (not sure af age) they look OK, and suitable for use.
Cortland WF7 floating $15
Sage WF9 floating $25
SA WF9 floating $10
SA WF12 Tarpon Taper floating $35
SA WF10 Tarpon Taper intermediate $35
Orvis WF12 Wonderline Clear Sink Tip $35

Pics for the reels tomorrow (if - I get my pheasants early).
Questions? Email [email protected] or pm me.

Chris

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures

Good afternoon,

I am not able to upload the pictures as promised. Some bloody technical difficulty...not helped by the fact that I am over 40!!!

If anyone is interested, I am happy to forward them directly to your email.

Chris

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

Have had some interest, but still no takers. If anyone is interested, let me know before Monday...then it's off to the auction.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One still available

Yes,

The one with rash is still available. I think I also have a spare spool that is very clean. Both spools have backing. I will check on the spool, and if I still have that, I would let the package go for $100 + shipping.

Chris

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Chris, a suggestion if I may.

As an item sells, go back into your original post and edit the listing by typing in the word "Sold."

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Sorry Chris ... I just flat missed the word 'SOLD.' Maybe in a different colour to make it stand out?

fae

1 - 12 of 12 Posts