Spey Pages banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Red Truck, ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry the pics are not the greatest and for serious buyers we can facetime or I can send better detailed Pics.

If you have missed out on the last one here is another Don't be Late, Just purchased from an estate and thought it would turn my tastes but I am a modern reel guy. My personality flaw is your gain.

This reel was fished and purchased by the owner in 2010, slight wear on the drag adjustment and less than usual handling anomollies. Comes with Bag, Sheepskin Pouch. There will be a viewing period for full return of 1 Day with shipping at my expense if the receiver is not satisfied.

Asking 3000.00 cdn for the friends below the border that is less than 2400.00, Shipping will be at the buyers requested terms and paid for by the buyer, Paypal fees will be split.

·
One more cast...
172 Posts
The 0 is what size? about 31/4" by 13/8" and 11oz if my memory is correct?, A beautiful reel
Whiskey is correct on the specs.

Is this reel RHW or LHW?

·
Registered
257 Posts
That is such a beautiful reel. If I had two cars I'd consider selling one of them to buy it 😜. Perhaps one day I'll be fortunate enough to own one just like it. In the meantime I can only dream and ogle! Best of success selling it.

·
18 foot spey rod DV8
595 Posts
Sorry the pics are not the greatest and for serious buyers we can facetime or I can send better detailed Pics.

If you have missed out on the last one here is another Don't be Late, Just purchased from an estate and thought it would turn my tastes but I am a modern reel guy. My personality flaw is your gain.

This reel was fished and purchased by the owner in 2010, slight wear on the drag adjustment and less than usual handling anomollies. Comes with Bag, Sheepskin Pouch. There will be a viewing period for full return of 1 Day with shipping at my expense if the receiver is not satisfied.

Asking 2550.00 USD, Shipping will be at the buyers requested terms and paid for by the buyer, Paypal fees will be split.

View attachment 383028

View attachment 383029
Hi,
I just got back to Quebec City from the Restigouche. I didn’t get a lot of fishing in as we were setting up our camp and visiting the area, but we got some rain and a run of fresh salmon. I caught a 20 pounder on an 8 wt Leonard cane 8 foot single hander and a 3 1/2 Hardy spitfire Salmon Perfect. I put a lot of pressure on on him and brought him in and beached him in under 5 min. onto a gravel bar where he flipped off my # 6 Why Not and swam off strongly for a successful release.
I also fishing this Leonard with my #0 Bogdan with dry flies and with an 8 wt Pezon & Michelle cane double hander Grilse rod. You should think again about selling this little beauty as it makes a great switch or light single hand dry fly outfit.
Regards.....Jim

·
Registered
Red Truck, ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Updated with the cdn price and with the curerent exchange seems much better for all who may be interested. No profit here just trying to recoup some funds for ther interests

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
That is a great deal for anyone interested in these types of classic reels. I would jump on it if I wasn' a modern reel junkie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts