Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, we're on the home stretch!

22 more subscribers and we'll reach 200, the goal I set back in the autumn!

When we reach that goal every subscriber's name will go into the hat and I'll draw for a LOOP Quattro Spey Line and a matching LOOP two-handed rod of the winner's choice (black, blue, yellow or green series) (a $650 - $950 CDN retail value, depending on rod chosen!).

Watch this thread for updates! Don't miss out!

subscribe HERE!!!

(NOTE: if you haven't registered at the speypages you'll need to GO HERE FIRST to register before you subscribe!)

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
19 to go!!!

#181 arrived this afternoon. 19 to go before I draw for the rod and line. Can we get there before March 1st???

Remember that the Speypages Newsletter is only available by subscription and is now over 130 pages of text, plus illustrations and video links. Your subscription also includes exclusive casting video clips and my monthly blog "Refining the Spey", plus exclusive tackle draws!

Heckuva deal for $40 USD!

subscribe HERE!!!

(NOTE: if you haven't registered at the speypages you'll need to GO HERE FIRST to register before you subscribe!)

·
Registered
149 Posts
O.K., I registered and sent Dana an email for his snail mail address; need his response so I can subscribe putting us closer to the drawing.
Joe :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Dana, Lets Hope that Ed isn't camera shy

"Dave,

"I hope to be seeing Ed in a few weeks and will see if he's camera-shy!"

A good 3-5 minutes session of Ed casting with a voice over restricted to contributing members would help the cause.

·
Registered
147 Posts
great news, Dana!

Fantastic, especially going back several months it was looking like we were going to have a funeral for our beloved "Spey Pages." I am indeed glad that you were able to put all this together and keep it going. My thanks to the many Sponsors,contributors, and supporters who have ALL made this great web site possible. Sign me happy, Stiver

1 - 14 of 14 Posts