Spey Pages banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is the deal with beulah switch and spey rods? On their web page they call them beulah/meiser rods. Is this a joint operation with Mr Meiser to get his rods mass produced? So you can either buy a hand crafted rod from Mr Meiser or get the same thing from beulah only mass produced overseas for a fraction of the price?

·
Hall Monitor
497 Posts
???

CalSpey:

:Eyecrazy: Are you reading a different website than I am? I could find nothing that says they are Beulah/Meiser rods. The only mention of Bob Meiser is that he is a friend and is regularly called on for advice. Please steer me in the right direction if I'm wrong here, it is possible that I may have overlooked it.

CHEERS

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Calspey<> Phishy

Both correct to a degree.

Chic Parsons of Beulah is a friend, neighbor, and all around good guy.

I did and will continue to do blank design work for Chick with his future two handers and present switchers.

.....Do the same with Stephen Pratt of CTS New Zealand.

BTW <> Presently, Beulah does offer some really sweet single hand rods for both fresh and salt

<> And the Trout lines he offers are very nice as well...Mfgr. by the same folks in the UK that make Carron lines.

Perhaps the best floating lines for the Trouty type spey rods I've ever cast.

Meiz

·
Favorite Cast: Inverted K
83 Posts
Just finished building up a 9' 10wt Beulah...nice fit and finish on the blank and feels like it'll cast well...very, very quick recovery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts