Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have returned to the forum here for one reason;my concern for the continuation of the `speypages',i cannot understand how this can be left hanging,questionable,certainly the numbers of members should make it a non-issue?,and money can be tight this time of year,even though it's been dragging `it's',butt for months!?????,,,as i told Dana=i would be less of a fisherperson without his effort,a lot less!,and i meant every word.,,,,,,,,,,,I see absoluteley no reason to doubt that the members here have the resources to step up to the counter and be counted,two years back i had a vision,i worked at it,and,it has `come to be' for me,not ;`come to pass',and,without the spaypages and the forum/members to keep the candles lit it would not have happened! . ,so stand up! :tsk_tsk: now have a merry christmas and make this happen,,,,or i'll get mad and come lookin' for ya' :mad: :smokin:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hammer
Here, here!
Come on chaps - step up to the plate and be counted with those of us who subscribe to and surport the Speypages.
speydoc

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
Please Hammer, don't hurt 'em!

Hammer's too-legit-to-quit!

(let's see how many remember the "Other" Hammer) :hihi:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there's only one=

`Hammer';a slang name given to a large all yellow Mayfly peculiar to the middle Rogue River located in Southern oregon U.S.,hatches in spring and can continue for months,nymphs can be active any time of day,angler's that intend to visit can reference `Al's Yellow Hammer' for a steelhead version or a yellow `comparadun' .

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no mercy!

only to those native inhabitants of our rivers and streams,remember=the animals live on the bank,,,,now,i'm unsubscribing to this thread,only because i received an `update' on the tardiness of the members here to contribute to the site did i post this thread;;;in hopes other's who choose the methods `available' here can benefit as i did,,,now i have bigger fish to fry,,,good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts