Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday night a 4 weight reddington prospector switch along with a Lamson guru HD lined with a 280 Skagit extreme and opst running line was stolen from my house In Marysville Wa. Although I highly dout it was a member of this forum please be on the look out if one pops up so you don't buy stolen goods (although the rod does have some good trout streamer mojo :)) in the classifieds section here. Tight lines fellas and ladys.

·
Pupil of the river.
403 Posts
That blows man. So sorry.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doubt I will find the guy but here's to hoping. They didn't get much since I am in the middle of a move to a new military duty station and the house was pretty Much empty, except the fishing gear I left behind with me to swing for trout this month before moving to Hawaii. Silver lining according to my wife is at least my worn out wading boots and leaky waders are not my problem any more.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Good luck in Pearl, Chief.

Sorry you got ripped. Karma will come around to the both of you.

Was a qm1/ss/dv out there at the sub base and loved it.
The bonefish are enormous just in the flats on the western side of diamondhead.
And theres great jacks to be had on the military base property near turtle island.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Josh,

Thank you for the offer, it is humbling to know that somebody would offer that. I have a echo gecko coming for my daughter in the next few days so I think I am going to focus on lining that bad boy and getting her into the groove(she wants nothing to do with overhand and wants to throw skagits and tips like dad :)) and not worry about my own addiction. Again Thank you for the offer I really appreciate it and if you ever find yourself out Hawaii way and want to chase bones let me know.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck in Pearl, Chief.

Sorry you got ripped. Karma will come around to the both of you.

Was a qm1/ss/dv out there at the sub base and loved it.
The bonefish are enormous just in the flats on the western side of diamondhead.
And theres great jacks to be had on the military base property near turtle island.
Thanks for your service speyday, and thanks for the heads up on the bones and jacks. It's going to be weird to fish in water over 30 degrees :):)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
You'll have a lot more fun helping her anyways! I just got up from the bench helping the little one whip out some bugs, okay they were just whole feathers wrapped on in crazy directions but he's 3 so in a few years he should be giving me lessons! Good luck on your move and have fun in that warm water!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts