Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-----SOLD ----Due to changing priorities, I am putting up for sale almost all of my steelhead fishing and flytying gear.

There is way too much to list but an idea:

New Fishpond Tomahawk Flytying bag (large one) loaded with most likely over a $1,000 worth of steelhead flytying stuff such as a HMH Tube fly spinner vice, a Dyna King Professional Pedestil Vice, Regal Vice, Pro tube parts and other tube flying stuff, tying tools, treads, tinsels, two jungle cock capes, intruder materials, waddinton shanks, lots of hooks, tons of other materials, all you need for intruders, other types of dry and wet flys, etc.

A lot of other steelhead materials such as legal seal dubbing, bronze mallard, tons of rabbit stripping materials, wing materials, salt water/slappen material, Alec Jackson hooks, more waddinton shanks, gamakatsa hooks lots of hooks, more stuff than you can imagine.

Tying books, reading books, some DVDs on casting and tying,

Around 30 or more Rio and Airflow skagit heads in very good condition or never used, Hardy floating steelhead shooting heads, other spey lines.

Professional grain scale large so you can place coiled fly line on it.

Line and sink tip building tools and materials such as level Cortland line t-11 t-14 etc.

Like new Patagonia wading rain jacket in Large

Older but in very good condition Patagonia waders in M/King

More stuff to much to list.

If I started adding it up there is likely more than $3,000 worth of stuff.

I don't want to break it all up just want to sell it all as a package. It would be best if you are near the Salem, Oregon area or there abouts to come look as I have no camera and it would take too many pictures to show all the stuff.

I will take the first $800 for all of it which is a really big, big deal for someone. I just want to pass it on to someone who will use all of it.

PM me for directions to my house.

Thanks for looking,

Rphelps

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
PM sent couple of queries

See the PM

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
An Additioanal PM Sent