Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Ive been reading and looking at everyones flys on here for quite awhile and want to thank everyone for the inspiration over the years. I will likely never acquire the skill alot of you have but want to share a fly or 2 that I fish to say thanks and well even a blind squirrel finds the odd acorn, guess I,m hoping for a part blind steelhead.

Just a couple of free styles inspired by the pages, Thanks to all for the flys you,ve shared its a wonderful resource. Daryl

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Hi all, Ive been reading and looking at everyones flys on here for quite awhile and want to thank everyone for the inspiration over the years. I will likely never acquire the skill alot of you have but want to share a fly or 2 that I fish to say thanks and well even a blind squirrel finds the odd acorn, guess I,m hoping for a part blind steelhead.

Just a couple of free styles inspired by the pages, Thanks to all for the flys you,ve shared its a wonderful resource. Daryl
Thank you so much for sharing Daryl!! I think you are doing just fine........look at a few of mine from not that long ago!! I wish I could delete them!

Anyway, continue having fun and enjoying sitting at the bench.........at the end of the day, that’s what really counts 😉

·
Administrator
18,636 Posts
I agree with Mr. Yooper above, at the end of the day, it's all about you and what makes you happy my friend :)

I'd fish both of those flies :)
The last fly is something I would swing on the right coast of Canada on a famous salar river, talk about fishy-sexy :smokin:

Mike

·
Inspector Skadgit
13'6" Loop Cross, Loop Classic 5/8, 7/9, 8/11, Echo TR 12'6", 13'6" Echo DH 12'9"
48 Posts
Hey Daryl...Those are gorgeous flies! I hooked around a dozen Atlantics on one of your flies that you gave me last spring before I retired it... I'm very much looking forward linking up with you this spring again to chase some West Coast chrome! I've been tying diligently here mostly on 3/0 irons...I love the classic styles too!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys ,there working flys and all of you are better tyers than me but still enjoy it and like to fish with either my own or a friends flys. Looking forward to fishing with you again Steven we always have a good time it seems and glad you got some fish on that fly.I got a salmon on your bomber smurf last summer, my first Atlantic on dry which was special memory for me. Daryl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts