Spey Pages banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Thanks for the heads up there!
This is very disturbing news. I do think that there probably is some justification for this in a very few select locations, at certain times of the year perhaps. Still, this seems to be over reacting to an almost comical level ... except that no one's laughing.

I can't help but find this ironic; that this bill comes from a politician who, by party affiliation, I would assume to be most supportive to the concept "less government"? Seems to me that this is precisely the sort of thing that we don't need a bunch of knee jerk, one size fits all, wide sweeping legislation, just to address a few small issues.

JB

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
The handwriting on the wall indicates the landowner who prompted this legislation has big pockets, and shares them amply with the sponsoring legislator.
Partisanship aside, politicians in general have to rate lower than used car salesmen these days. Oh for the good ol' days of respected politicians!
I would suspect you're likely correct there. To be sure, my comments weren't intended in any way to spark partisan (and likely pointless) debates. Rather, that I find this particular legislation ironic and incongruent with said ideology.
JB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.