Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale to a good home a 15', 10 wt tied on a St.Croix blank. I built this rod myself, I am not a professional but I do a very clean job.

Since that time it has made 2 trips to alaska along with local fishing in Upstate NY for Kings however I bought a boat and have a new job and just don't get the time to use it anymore.

I know I am a new member here but I read the board for year and I thought this would be the best place to find more interest.

Looking for $250 for the rod.
I will email more pictures if someone is interested.

pm me here and I will reply to serious inquires

Jason Henderson

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure?

It may have been fixed but it seems to work fine for me now just by clicking on it.
Anyone else not able to get there?

j

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohh yeah..

That would be an issue I bet. I have most of them on a photo bucket account and will post them up as soon as I get some time. Sorry.

Jason

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pictures of the 15' when I built it.

I attached some pictures that were unable to view in the link that I posted earlier. I tied the wrap with a fade effect in mind. I think it came out very nice.

These are from the build of the rod if anyone wants to see some other pictures feel free to pm me here and I will get some posted up.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
St croix custom.

Ttt...
Any interest in rod above. I never get time to use it & would like to find it the home it deserves.
j

1 - 12 of 12 Posts