Spey Pages banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone and happy holidays!

Need a new pair of scissors? Want to help out the SSBC (Steelhead society of BC)? GREAT!!!!

A friend of mine makes the most beautiful and best cutting scissors I have ever used, period! (see attached photo)

I have talked with him and he has agreed to sell them at a discount to raise funds for the SSBC. They are Japanese steel with a serrated edge and many other "trade" secrets to make them stupid sharp. If you are not careful with them you will bleed, it's that simple…

He has been using them for some time and cuts everything with them and they show no signs of wear. Yes, he even cuts tinsel (back of the jaws) and they are holding up incredibly well.

All scissors will be engraved with SSBC on them and sell for $37 each and are 4'' long. Because of the engraving and shipping, the easiest way to do this is to have a deadline of midnight January 31. I will need to get your name address and payment by the deadline for you to get your hands on a pair of these. After the deadline I will submit the order (with payment) and it will take about two weeks before they show up on my door step before I can ship them off.

So there will be a little lag time before you get them, but you won't be disappointed!!!

The best way for me to get your info is by email, so please email me here [email protected] make sure you put "scissors" in the email title so it doesn't get tossed out. I would like your full name address and how many pairs you would like. The easiest is to just send me a cheque, so I will respond with my info for you.

I want to thank all of you for your support in this endeavour! I think this is a great way to support the SSBC, so I hope the mods can make this a sticky?

Any questions please ask. One last thing, if you live in the USA please sent USD. If you are in canada send canadian funds.

Thanks again everyone

Brood dude

PS Disclaimer…

If for any reason you have an issue with the scissors you have to go threw me and not the SSBC. They are benefiting from a portion of the profits, they do not make or distribute these scissors. SO PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER THEM WITH ANY PROBLEMS that may pop up.

I give you my word that I will make it right no matter what.

Thanks for understanding

Attachments

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only been up for a few hours and already a very strong response. So cool to see! :Eyecrazy:

Some of you have asked about pay pal. The goal is to give the SSBC as much of the profits as possible. I would appreciate everyone send a cheque so that the SSBC gets as much as possible.

thanks to all of you who have already sent an order in. please keep the requests coming.

Brood Dude

·
Registered
Red Truck, ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
4,135 Posts
Questios

Us/Can Funds shipping???

Only been up for a few hours and already a very strong response. So cool to see! :Eyecrazy:

Some of you have asked about pay pal. The goal is to give the SSBC as much of the profits as possible. I would appreciate everyone send a cheque so that the SSBC gets as much as possible.

thanks to all of you who have already sent an order in. please keep the requests coming.

Brood Dude

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So this is how awesome you guys are on this forum. I just got a message from a member (who shall remain nameless) who on his own accord is over paying (a fair bit) just to make sure that the cost of shipping is covered.

awesome group of people on here. by all means fee free to follow this example, the fish gods will thank you!

Had to be said...

1 - 20 of 89 Posts