Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys

Firstly an apology. Clearly the manufacturer completely blew his deadline and as a result Roy, the fella that designed these scissors is working on finding a new one because of this.

I will be packaging them and mailing out right away.

I did order a few extras, but there have been a lot of guys that never sent in funds or returned my emails (not all from this site)...

So that being said I have about 30 pairs that are still up for grabs.

Thank you all for being understanding with this and for your support.

Ps. Once all pairs are sold and shipping has been paid I will let everyone know the dollar total going to the SSBC.

Again sorry for the delay.

Ben

·
Registered
98 Posts
Great Job Brood

Thanks again for making this happen.

Extra MOJO for you my friend!

Gregg

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
scissors

No problemo
These thing happen and you're a good man for putting this together. Guy was by yesterday and said "man you have so many scissors! little did he know!
thanks
Loren

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Thanks for your big effort Ben. Look forward to the scissors.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wouldn't worry about the delay, Ben, what you are doing for the SSBC is worth a little delay. Can't wait to get them, not that I really need another pair...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to see positive responses. I still can't help but to feel bad about the deadline. Happy to say they are all packaged up and will be in the post tomorrow!

·
Registered
198 Posts
What delay?

Don't sweat the small stuff! I'm just glad to see something good going to a great organization, headed up by a real stand-up guy! Thanks for your efforts.
Like others have commented, I don't need another pair of scissors, but who cares? Maybe they'll go in my tying kit in the trailer for my fishing trips. Good mojo has to come out of that, don't ya think?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Ditto to what others have said! Just wanted to give you a big thanks for your efforts as well and I will put them to good use!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Well done Ben. You should keep folks informed of how many scissors are left. I imagine you put the update in the fly area?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Thanks Ben for all your hard work here. Sucks some guys have stiffed you and your deadline wasn't timely, but you just can't control everything. I can't imagine you'll have a hard time getting rid of the extras. Looking forward to these, thanks again.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks to all for the words of encouragement. Everything has been sent out. If you are in the USA they told me you should have them by this Saturday. For everyone else in canada you may be looking at early next week, depending on your location...

Still have about 25 pairs without homes, so if you want one you can still get one.

Thanks so for supporting this project and for understanding with the delay.

Ben

1 - 20 of 27 Posts