Spey Pages banner

Which one is your favourite fly with use of Snow Runner?

• Well Why Not by Bodostyle

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Squid by Skeena Flies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WG by Klops

• Intruder by Bodostyle

• Pink over Orange Baitfish by Kris

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Pomegranite I by Speyducer

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Something Smaller by Bodostyle

• Shrimp Tube Fly by Klops

• Mini Runner Baitfish - by Bonefish808

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sponsor
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Winners!!

Hi Guys,

First of all I would like to thank all of you for your great entries. There were many great ties and interesting patterns submitted and I enjoyed viewing the variety of different approaches to the use of Snow Runner.

So we have two entries with 5 votes and two entries with 3 votes; so I had a Salomon's decision to make… I believe it would be fair to split the price money for the first and second place between the two entries that both had the 5 votes; each will receive a 150CAD gift certificate for materials from SRFS.

For the 3rd place we then also have a split vote… Since 50CAD is not going to break the bank for me I decided both entries with 3 votes will receive a 50CAD gift certificate.

That said, here are the winners:

1/2: Atomic Dog by Pork and Baby Pike by Bodostyle
3/4: Pink over Orange baitfish by Kris and Pomegranite I by Speyducer

CONGRATS!!!

To redeem your gift certificate:
Go to http://www.skeenariverflysupply.com
First, if you do not already have an account, create an account by clicking on the My Account button on the top menu bar. Fill out the form and submit. You can then shop the site and we will apply a refund to your balance for the value of your gift certificate. We will also deduct your shipping charges.

Please contact me if there are any questions: [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts