Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spey Pages T-shirts

OK now that I am finally settled here in Rhode Island I got some time to put the order form together.

We are using paypal for this and nowadays you do not even need an account to make a payment.

Shipping is free in the US and $5 extra is shipping internationally. Shirts are $20 each and a portion of that cost goes to support the speypages. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is the page:

<offer over we will do it again in the spring>

-sean

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,533 Posts
Don't sit on the fence too long boys or we will not be able to meet our minimum order level. Now's a chance to own the first Spey Pages t-shirt on your block. They look great, are considered by some small segment of society to be quite sexy and best of all, they make you cast better.

Order by following the link at the top of the forum homepage.

·
Registered
133 Posts
hi sean,

I ordered mine three weeks ago...what do you think how long it takes to Hungary/Eu?

...I wanna be sexy, and cast better...so I need that t-shirt!!! :D

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have not calculated where we are at yet to see if we can make an order yet. Headed out for a fishing trip and will give this until 11/15 before we may a decision on whether we can do. Honestly it does not look good at the moment. Will talk to Dana about what we can do to get a smaller order through. We had a lot more interest a few months ago and it is a little dissapoiting to see how little orders we have now.

Will do a count tonight to update everyone as to where we are at with orders.

-sean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.