Spey Pages banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spey Pages T-shirts

OK now that I am finally settled here in Rhode Island I got some time to put the order form together.

We are using paypal for this and nowadays you do not even need an account to make a payment.

Shipping is free in the US and $5 extra is shipping internationally. Shirts are $20 each and a portion of that cost goes to support the speypages. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is the page:

http://speypages.com/shirts.html

-sean

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,533 Posts
Don't sit on the fence too long boys or we will not be able to meet our minimum order level. Now's a chance to own the first Spey Pages t-shirt on your block. They look great, are considered by some small segment of society to be quite sexy and best of all, they make you cast better.

Order by following the link at the top of the forum homepage.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Speypages Tee Shirt

Sean......tried to order shirt and form asked for credit card info...I have PayPal Account...fed form info with same card info as PalPal ...kept refusing to process order as I was providing same info as registered to PayPal. When I deleted cdt crd info would not process either. Now what??? Pete Readel (PopnesetBay) [email protected]

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
due to our minimum order requirements to keep costs down we can only offer the short sleeved shirts in our two colors this time around. If sales are good then we'll look at other options on our next go (long sleeves, sweatshirts, etc).

These short sleeved t-shirts do add several inches to your casts though (we measure all speycasts from the longest length of the shirt sleeve)--not so with longer sleeves...

·
Skidrow Woolley Fly Club
387 Posts
I would buy a couple of shirts but your site rejects my credit card saying there is already a paypal account using it. Well, I don't/won't use paypal because they have a tendency to spam. Oh well.

Can I send a check or something like real cash money?

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm okay. I will take check orders. Make them out to Sean Ransom and send to:

Sean Ransom
411 Nayatt Road
Barrington, RI 02806

I will not cash them right away cause if we fall way short of minimum orders We may not go through with ordering the shirts. Likely to not happen but you never know.

-sean

·
Registered
200 Posts
Can you change the size I ordered?

Hi Sean: I just ordered a grey & a black t-shirt but somehow clicked XXL and only need a size XL. Would you be so kind as to change that for me? Thanks.

Mark

·
Registered
149 Posts
What is the minimum order number and how close are we to it? If paypal took our credit info and we don't get the minimum order number what happens? credit? or what?

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will count them up tonight. Basically we need 60 of each color. If you pay through paypal and we do not hit the number we need you will get a full refund.

-sean

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello All,

So back from vacation and here is the situation. We have enough orders to get 1 of the colors but not both.

I am thinking we put an order in for the black shirts ,better for sneaking into your favorite run at dark.

If you ordered both colors and do not want 2 black shirts let me know in the next week and I will refund you. If I do not hear from you I will order you 2 of the black shirts.

In the spring we will do another round for the heather color shirts.

-sean

1 - 14 of 14 Posts