Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks...here we are!

Waaaaaaaay back in the fall I asked you for your support for 2005. You responded by subscribing to the site. As a thank you for your support I have given away several lines and books over the past few months. We are now at 200 subscribers and it is time to thank you all once again by drawing for a LOOP rod and line combination. The winner will receive his or her choice of a LOOP two-handed rod (black, yellow, blue or green series) and a matching LOOP Quattro Spey Line!

But before we do the draw there are a few people I'd like to thank. First, thanks you to Sean Ransom for his tireless efforts. Without Sean, there would be no subscriber section, heck , no speypages.com! Thanks also to sinktip, kush, and phishy for moderating the site. At times things can get interesting around here and they somehow manage to keep all of us moving in the right direction.

A big thanks to my wife Kim and my son and daughter, who give me the time I need to run the site.

And finally, thanks to all of you who have made the speypages the #1 place for spey on the web!

And Now...the moment all subscribers have been waiting for...the #200 Draw!

As drawn from the hat by my wife, the winner of the LOOP rod and line combo is...

CHARLES HUDAK

Congrats Charles, and thanks for your support!

Please contact me at [email protected] to arrange for shipment!

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Awesome, Congrats Charles. I know when we set the 200 goal a while back I was not sure we could do it. It just proves how valuable we all think this resource Dana provides in the means of videos and newsletters is.

Thanks everyone!

-sean

1 - 2 of 2 Posts