Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, we are going to look into getting a bunch of t-shirts done with the cool greg pearson speypages.com logo front and back. you can see an example below.

@$20 USD, shipping included.

please reply to this thread so that we can see if there's enough interest. we need to do a minimum initial order of 100. If enough folks are interested we'll set up a paypal link for payment (or you'll be able to mail us a cheque).

Attachments

·
Speyladdie
429 Posts
Hi Dana.
Put me down for a couple of shirts.
Thanks.
Speyladdie. :smokin:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I,d love one of those - though being a catfish/carp/sturgeon speycaster- am I actually allowed to buy one?:)))))) <Is a "large" if your counting sizes:)

Will

·
Skidrow Woolley Fly Club
387 Posts
2 size large please.

·
EAT IT!!!
338 Posts
Oh what the heck, sign me up for a large please. Now if you can just get some rappers to sport your shirt in a video, the financing problems will be over!

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
I will code up a form that folks can enter sizes, colors and addresses once it is determined if we have enough interest.

-sean

·
Registered
34 Posts
First off, I'll take one.

Dana, are those from an internet company? If so, try local silk screeners. When I first started my business I was going to go with an on-line company, but the high minimum turned me off. The local guys only wanted a small, one time set-up fee for the screens, and a small order (20ish). Subsequent orders do not require a new screen.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts