Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we figured it was about time for another Speypages Spey School, and just in time for Christmas!

Dates: December 1st & 2nd, 2006

The Dec 1st session will take place at the shop (#110-1140 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam BC) between 7pm and 9pm and will cover tackle selection and casting theory, as well as Q&A.

The Dec 2nd all day session will take place on the Fraser River using our jetboat and will feature a hot riverside lunch. We'll tailor the class to meet the needs of students, and cover/review the basics as well as look at advanced casting strategies for those who have already spent some time with the two-handed flyrod. Everyone who attends will receive a speypages sticker and a copy of the Speypages DVD. Class size is limited to 12 students, with two instructors (yours truly and Brian Braidwood). Cost: $190 CDN.

Call Searun at 604-930-5044 to reserve your spot!

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
filling up!

only 3 spots left! And yes this really is limited to 12!

Did I mention we'll be using on-the-water digital video analysis as well?

Searun has also joined us as a Speypages Sponsor Shop! Thanks to Kelly, John and Brian for their support!

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great start to the course last night with our classroom discussions. Thanks to everyone for their participation.

Looking forward to our rescheduled on-the-water session January 6th!

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just returned from our day on the water. The Spey gods were smiling and the wind and rain left us alone for the day.

Thanks to Brian, Kelly and the staff at Sea-Run Tackle--I'm still full from lunch!--and all who participated. I had a great time working with everyone and I hope each of you enjoys the DVD!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts