Spey Pages banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far things are looking favorable for 2005. As of this morning 128 people are now paid subscribers with a few more in the mail. If we can reach 150 subscribers by the end of December the Spey Pages and Spey Clave will be able to carry on for 2005. I am confident that we will reach 200 subscribers sometime early in the new year.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the site so far, and to anyone who is still hesitating, perhaps the following might encourage you:

--at 150 subscribers I will draw again for another prize, this time a signed copy of Simon Gawesworth's new book Spey Casting and a RIO floating spey line of the winner's choice.

--at 200 subscribers I will make two draws, one for another Loop Quattro Spey Line, the second for an additional piece of tackle (rod or reel) to be determined early in 2005.

All 2005 subscribers will be eligible for these draws.

Thanks for supporting the Spey Pages!

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 more!

2 more paid subscribers and we draw for the Gawesworth book and line combo--a signed copy of Simon's new book Spey Casting (read my review here) and a RIO floating spey line of your choice!

Subscribe here!

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

subscriber #158 arrived the other day...

I'm giving away another Loop Quattro at #175 and then a line/rod combination at #200. Let's get this stuff in your hands in time for spring steelhead season!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts