Spey Pages banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear fellow spey casters,i would like to share with you this river i have fished in last year in october .i caught small mahseer which are called belian by the locals.i used a Edge salmon rod and orange egg flies and landed about 12 fish including some river carp (lampam).the water was slightly cloudy due to rain and it was fun to fish the rapids and around the rocks on the Babagon river.we went in a group from kuala lumpur ,malaysia and including a canadian named Larry. i also caught some on small cdc emergers(white).if you need to know more email me .cheers ,yong.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Golden Mahnseer are on my to do list. My father serverd in India with the British and fished for them while he was there. He thought they were beautiful and remarkable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
reply to bebop.

BeBop said:
Golden Mahnseer are on my to do list. My father serverd in India with the British and fished for them while he was there. He thought they were beautiful and remarkable.
hi bebop,next month a group of fly anglers will be going to babagon for 4 days .i cant go as i am busy .if you are interested please leave a reply here for me .the mahseer i caught are small 5 to 10 inchers but they say there will be bigger fish this year.hope you are not disappointed as there are few big ones there.tell me a little about yourself and where you are from.by the way i am malaysian and live in subang jaya, selangor.i fly for indo pacific tarpon,sebarau,snakeheads and other species .cheers,yong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.