Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Bob,
What are the dates for the Speyfest 2010.
Terry

·
Registered
81 Posts
Spey Fest 2010 will be September 25th, I'm hoping to have a final schedule VERY soon, but Gary, (Voodoofly), and Pete are going to present, the pig will be there, and a couple I'm hoping will confirm soon. I hope to see you all there.
More soon, Bob

·
Registered
271 Posts
SpeyFest

Sweet deal! I'd be more than happy to help with anything also. Accepting contributions for the piggy with all the fixings this year?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fred,
The Great Lakes Speyfishers know how do it:smokin:. We have the Single pig, the Double pig, The Snap pig and the Piggy poke. Occasionally we have been known to catch fish and share a dram or two. Our presenters have been first class and this year we even have Voodoofly( Gary;))
Terry

·
Registered
317 Posts
Definitely planning on making the drive up from WV again. Might be there a day or two early. Should know about that soon. Anything i can do/bring?

kevin

·
swing'n Lemmings
206 Posts
oh Yeah I forgot to mention that we should have Kevin Feenstra's new DVD by the time the clave hits. the initial batch is getting Duplicated now.

Rambo

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can't wait. Bring a boat load of them with you.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Spey Fest Schedule

This years fest will include on water presentations by: Pete Humphreys, Gary Kalinka and Jeff Liskay. Presentation topics will be posted when I get more info from presentors. From the preliminary descriptions, we should have a very informative clave with good balance of fishing and casting topics covered.

Tying presentations from Jerry Darkes, Kevin Feenstra, Pete Humphreys, and others.

The pig will be there with all the fixings.

There are some interesting new products coming out this fall, including rods, lines, reels, bags, waders.... These, along with all of the reps, will be there.

It appears the Doug Taylor Invitational may be a possibility, Thanks Doug

And a bunch of great people!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Bob Braendle

·
Registered
271 Posts
Spey Fest Fly Swap

As part of Spey Fest this year let's do a fly swap. This year's theme is Fall Favorites. Tie up your favotite fall fly to swing for steelhead. 10 flies and you don't get your own back. Fly exchange will take place at Spey Fest so you need to be present or have a friend drop off your flies. Drop me a pm or post here what pattern you'll be tying up. See you up at Spey Fest!

1. Temple Dog Tube Fly- Joe
2. Emulator- Purdue_Sage_Guy (thnx baby brother). :hihi:
3. Small intruder- Danimal
4. Temple Dog Tube Fly- Skeeter
5. Grapefruit leech- Manchu
6. Tbd- Smolt
7. SnickleFritz- Matt
8. Woody Bugger- mdraft1
9. Icelandic Heroin- Ken
10. ESL?- Jamey
11. October Caddis- SwitchCaster

·
Registered
4 Posts
Clave 10'

Count me in. Anything I can do please let me know. ER- Make sure to mark a copy for me!

The Doug Taylor invitational???

e

1 - 20 of 160 Posts