Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have an Anderson Custom Rods 13'3" 8wt for sale. $375
I bought this rod from a forum member here thinking I would use it on the Dean but I never put down my 7wt. Now I'd like to pass it along where it will see use. I was told the rod was made in 2008. very nice detail work in the handle.

I also have a Speyco Circle Spey, number 4 made i guess. $300
I recently purchased A Speyco Skandi so have no use for this real any more. I have backing, running line and that 600 grn skagit on there. pairs up nicely with 13-14ft 7 or 8wt rods.

$600 for the pair

cash (paypal) is king but trades for fly tying materials, vices and other misc trades will be considered.

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey all,

Some recent interest again in this rod, so I'll bump it up...

Trade offers welcome but cash takes it now.

All the best

Matt

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about the lack of details. This is a 2008 STH model which is the same as his current "Skandit" with the scandi tip only. Its the high end blank though, not the explore or nova blank.

I honestly can't say much about it. I got it from a spey pages member a couple months ago before my Dean river trip. I never used the rod even once. I will probably one day wish I did not offload it but I have 2 other Anderson Custom spey rods now. The 7wt seems to handle anything I throw at it, so I'm offloading the 8.

At this point I'm in no hurry so I will wait for a cash offer or the right trade.

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry, was out of town for a week for a wedding. Some trade offers considered but nothing yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts