Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new in the box 4" Skandi Titanium Snake Roll that is completely unused and hasn't even had a line on it. It is a left hand wind reel. I received the reel as a gift but unfortunately what I really need is a new rod and I cant justify keeping this reel in the quiver. Not interested in trades. Asking $425.00 for the reel ($500 new). Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Banned
571 Posts
Which check system?

Does your reel have the single pawl check? Cheers, Buff. *Thanks for the information. I would not be interested in a reel with the hexad check. Good luck with your sale. Cheers, Buff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drag System

Sorry should have posted this to the description, it has the multi point HEXAD drag system. It definitely is not one single clicking pawl. I may be mistaken but on his site he lists that this is the drag system for all of his reels. From what I understand you should be able to adjust it, but I have not opened it up.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Sorry should have posted this to the description, it has the multi point HEXAD drag system. It definitely is not I may be mistaken but on his site he lists that this is the drag system for all of his reels. From what I understand you should be able to adjust it, but I have not opened it up.
Yes you can adjust the hexa drag from LHW to RHW (several threads here about how to). He did make earlier reels in the single pawl checks but I believe all new reels now come with the hexas.

·
Banned
571 Posts
Yes you can adjust the hexa drag from LHW to RHW (several threads here about how to). He did make earlier reels in the single pawl checks but I believe all new reels now come with the hexas.
One could always hope for an old stock gem to surface. I have a Speyco with the hexad system and I wouldn't want another. Cheers, Buff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reel Conversion

Thanks Rustybee, I was pretty sure you could from what I understand but wasn't 100% sure. Thanks for dropping in!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts