Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Speyco Circle Spey Reel. 4" x 1" gap. RHW but can be switched to LHW. Very smooth drag. 9.5 of 10 couple of faint marks on the side with all the machine screws. Basically new.

SOLD
$275.00 + $10.00 for Shipping and Paypal.

From Speyco web site:
There are no bearings in this model, just Teflon Impregnated Hard Coat III on 17-4 PH stainless steel. Simple, durable, effective.
Featuring the new 6 point HEXAD Checking Option, The drag is something that will need to be felt & heard to truly appreciate -just all purr. 84,112, 140, 168 clicks per revolution with a very low smooth start up yet stout outgoing click. With the load dispersed in this way over many ckickers instead of on one pawl, the start up is almost on the ready. The possibilities are almost endless with the different drag configurations available to the angler.

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
I just bought one for the same price and think it was the smartest fishing purchase of my year so far. these reels are beefy, have a unique and very cool drag sound, and will last yours and your child's lifetimes.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saultchrome, tried to send you a pm but it says you have chosen not to receive them or can't.... same with email...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I havnt used speypages for awhile and never changed my email and right after massaging you I did so I just needed to verify account. so send me info to send payment

1 - 7 of 7 Posts