Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well whatever you call em I use them on my spey rods.

Was doing the yearly inventory over the weekend and realized I have twice as many reels as I do rods. Seeing I have 9 rods alot of reels have not seen the water in ages. Just picked up yet another reel today so it is time to spread the wealth.

Hardy Bougle Mark IV and spool.

This is the all silver version you see in my avatar before they added the green anodizing for the mark V. The new spools still work with these reels.

Only been fished a few times and in good condition.

Can split the spool and reel but would like this to be a package deal. Reel handles any line in the 8/9 range. Was using it for my carron 10/11 with plenty of backing.

Ross Big Game 7 and spare spool

Also handles most 8/9 spey lines and was using it for an 8/9 long delta. Put some gelspun on it and it will hold larger lines.

A few dings on one of the spools but nothing substantial and in great working order.

Make me an offer on these and we will see what they can do.

-sean

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
Hey guys,

This thread is 5 years old.....

-sean
Well that may be, but.....

are the reels still available??? :D:D:D

Mike

·
Hopeless Romantic...
1,950 Posts
:chuckle:
Well that may be, but.....

are the reels still available??? :D:D:D

Mike

Exactly !:chuckle: Lets keep this thread Alive !! Are they available, did they sell, and if so, do you regret selling them , and or do you feel they were a good investment and did you or did you not receive full market value for them ... OR ... Did you replace them with something you like better and if so what and why ?? Did you trade them ? If so for what ?

:D Enquiring minds need to know ...:confused:
And most important , do you have any pictures you could post of any of the mentioned reels ????? :saevilw::chuckle::chuckle: Let's see if we can get ten hits on this thread !

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah decided against the bougle, still got it and no you cannot have it :)

-sean

·
Registered
181 Posts
WTF...

I'll give you $150 for the Bougle', sight unseen, cash on the barrelhead, WTF tarbender, I'll have another caucasian, really, I mean it, I'm talkin cash money here, I wouldn't sheet ya.

Where can a man find bear, beaver and other critters in these parts anyways, cuz ya know, dey brings de cash money when skint, just like de Bougle Mark IV.

The dude abides...

·
Hopeless Romantic...
1,950 Posts
Ahhhh, I'm so glad to see I'm amongst family here !!! :hihi::hihi:

Where the hells the pics anyways ??!!! I'll up your buck 50 too ...

Is gots a 2 bills offer on the BOOOSHWAAAAA ....:D:chuckle::D Is this thing all scratched up er what ??

And a date for ya with lil sister ....

Next ....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Judas Priest that's some foxey bag you gots for a sister there bro.

As they say at the airport, always check your bag, for many bags look alike.

Oh I wish it weren't so true...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts