Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling these for a friend who will not be using these rods any more. He took really good care of his stuff. He is the original owner for all rods

Scott rods
All are in very good condition and come with tube and sock and haven't seen much action in the past few years.

Scott ARC 1287 12' 8" 7wt $425 ***sold***
Scott ARC 1308 13' 8wt $350 ***sold***
Scott ARC 1409 14' 9wt $300
Scott LS2 1408 14' 8wt $300

Winston
Rod is in excellent condition and only cast a few times. Has name on blank

Winston 13' 3" BIIx 7/8 wt $450 ** Sold **

Pictures available on request
All prices for rods are price + shipping + pay pal charges

Thanks for looking,

-Doug

·
Registered
53 Posts
Scott ARC

Hi Doug,

I am interested in the Scott ARC 1278 you are selling. I can use Pay Pal. Or I am in the East Bay and can come by and pick up.

thanks

M

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Welcome Back Buddy!

Just before I read your post my screen saver was you rolling out doe (wrong spelling :eek:) to make Hot Cross buns in a cast iron pot at Susan Creek BLM camp ground.

Rods aside, Dug is a Master with Cast Iron cookware. Wife Type? One of the most gentle people I've ever met. A story no one else would remember, but a 'wild animal' wandered into camp and jumped up on her lap.

He knew, He knew, She knew, this was a safe place. Chin chucking, behind the ears and asleep.

A "Special Place" Lady I've been privileged to know. Please pass on my fondest regards.

Frederick A. Evans

·
Premium Member
Meiser, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, & Winston SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,066 Posts
Is the Ls2 1408 available?

·
Registered
730 Posts
animal whisperer

Fred,
Great story! Some creatures can make those connections. What is sad is
how much hate is spewed daily on the Internet. Our technology is light
years ahead of our social graces.
Best,
lsteinb

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Dear Lord, does this ever cover the 'issue?'

Fred,
Great story! Some creatures can make those connections. What is sad is
how much hate is spewed daily on the Internet. Our technology is light
years ahead of our social graces.
Best,
lsteinb
Hear you IB, hear you. Would never consider typing what I wouldn't say to a persons face. One of my Mentors, told me "Never raise your voice when you agree to disagree." I've yet to find a situation where he wasn't right. At times, that needed a step back and a deep breath.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts