Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks

I am new to this forum so forgive me for appearing out of the blue.

I am ex ponoi fishing guide and live in scotland.

I am having a sort out of some of my gear and have the following rods for sale. These are some of the orginal spey casting rods with traditional and powerful actions and suspect might be rare in the states.

15 ' #10 3 piece Hardy Deluxe Classic Spey, including original ferrule stoppers and navy sock, $375. One of the orginal spey rods from Hardy - lovely deep action.

15' # #10, 3 piece Daiwa Altmor, burgundy model with rose wood reel seat, original sock, $300

15'' #10, 3 piece Daiwa Amorphous Whisker Kevlar, original sock, $250

All rods show some light cosmetic wear and tear on the cork and blanks but generally in good condition.

Open to sensible offers, and since i am new to this would have to do payment via paypal and i would have to sort out international shipping from the UK to the USA estimated $60 - $80

Contact me via PM if interested.

Many thanks

·
Banned
973 Posts
Nice, I like them. I'm not interested in 15' rods but if you have or can come up with any 12 to 13' Daiwa's I'm a buyer.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I think that 15 foot Daiwa Alltmor is the same model that Dana owned and wrote a long, admiring article about, perhaps 15 years ago. I instantly wanted to own one; and ended up buying the 16' version from across the pond. It's a fine big river rod too, for the young and strong.

·
Registered
53 Posts
PM sent to the hamster

PM sent to the hamster about rod sale

·
Registered
510 Posts
15' spey rods...

Have any of these rods sold yet???
Just wondering:smokin:...
Very interesting line-up here...
Tom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rods still for sale. Price reductions. $350 for the hardy, $250 for the altmor and $200 for the amorphous kevlar, via paypal plus shipping from uk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts