Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright...time to clean the closet and thin out a number of duplicate rods that will not get their deserved attention.

All are Lamiglas LS series, four piece rods in very nice condition, the 7/8 and the 8/9 come with divided hard cordura nylon cases...I don't have a case for the 10/11. but will ship in a hard tube.

1 - SOLD PENDING FUNDS...thanks Ralf ...Lamiglas LS Series Spey Rod 13' 6" - 7/8 wt. This was my go to rod for summer runs. It rocks with the Airflo Delta spey and is a very forgiving rod. $225 , you pick up the shipping

1 - SOLD PENDING FUNDS.....$175 is as low as I will go.....Lamiglas LS Series Spey rod 13' 6" - 8/9 wt. This is a great all around steelhead, coho, chum rod. With its progressive full flex action, it makes an awesome Skagit rod with a line wts in the 500-600 grn window depending on the casters stroke. $225, you pick up the shipping.

1- Lamiglas LS Series Spey rod 15" 6" - 10/11 wt. This is the Cannon of their rod series and is an awesome big river/ big fish rod. Thompson river here we come. $250 , you pick up the shipping. SOLD PENDING FUNDS.....thanks Ken. PM Sent back.

Here is Dana's review of these rods....they really are a sweet stick, but I have more than two of all of my rods and things are getting a bit over crowded in the ole tying room.

http://speypages.com/lamiglas.html

Here is what they look like.

If anyone from BC is interested I will ship Greyhound collect, then we don't have to mess around with figuring out shipping costs.

E-Mail or PM me if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
With all this action in the classifieds.....a nudge back up.:)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Open to offers on the remaining two rods...

The 7/8 is honestly one of the easiest casting Summer Run rods I have owned. Nice relaxed casting stroke with gobs of power in the butt.

The 8/9 would make an great all around Skagit rod. It also handles the Airflo Delta and shoots nice tight loops.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will let this last 8/9 wt spey rod go for a song........$175. How much cheaper can it get?

This rod is awesome.....so come on, take this last one off my hands.

You can't loose at this price.

·
BULL DOG!!!!
1,802 Posts
This is a great for someone :cool:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that's it.....they're all gone

Thanks to Tex.

Enjoy the rods everyone, thanks