Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be posting some spey reels over the next few days that I find that I am not using.
And the reel(s) are as follows:

1. Hardy Uniqua No. 4, Model # HRUUS04. Reel is in excellent condition with no marks or reel rash on it. Selling it for $ 180 U.S. or best offer.

2. SA System 2, 1213 reel. This reel can take large skagit lines and more. And strong drag system to stop the meanest Chum salmon. And some specs for this reel, it can hold 425 yds of 20 lb. backing, and a WF 13-F flyline, and it is black in color. Comes with spare spool, $ 140 OBO.

3. New additions to the list. These are older spey/switch reels but they still get the job done. And they are:

Youngs Beaudex w/lineguard - 3 3/4" diameter. This would work well on a switch rod. $ 100 US, OBO

J.W. Young and Sons, Pridex - nonported- 4" diameter - dual pawls. Black in color. $ 120 US, OBO

J.W. Young and Sons, Beaudex - 4" diameter, w/ lineguard. Black with polished face. $ 140US OBO.

Pics to follow shortly.

Postage is on the buyer. Pics can be sent via text or email.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics of Beaudex and Pridex reels. Any questions, feel free to message me back. Additional pics can be sent via text or email.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump to the top. Also for the Hardy Uniqua, I have the blank warranty card for this reel, as they do come with a life time warranty.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Does the Hardy have the 3" or 3.5" reel seat foot? I have a spey rod that was build for a 3.5" reel seat foot but I have yet to find the right reel for this rod. This one could be it :) Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I will be posting some spey reels over the next few days that I find that I am not using.
And the reel(s) are as follows:

1. Hardy Uniqua No. 4, Model # HRUUS04. Reel is in excellent condition with no marks or reel rash on it. Selling it for $ 180 U.S. or best offer.

2. SA System 2, 1213 reel. This reel can take large skagit lines and more. And strong drag system to stop the meanest Chum salmon. And some specs for this reel, it can hold 425 yds of 20 lb. backing, and a WF 13-F flyline, and it is black in color. Comes with spare spool, $ 140 OBO.

3. New additions to the list. These are older spey/switch reels but they still get the job done. And they are:

Youngs Beaudex w/lineguard - 3 3/4" diameter. This would work well on a switch rod. $ 100 US, OBO

J.W. Young and Sons, Pridex - nonported- 4" diameter - dual pawls. Black in color. $ 120 US, OBO

J.W. Young and Sons, Beaudex - 4" diameter, w/ lineguard. Black with polished face. $ 140US OBO.

Pics to follow shortly.

Postage is on the buyer. Pics can be sent via text or email.

I’m interested in the SA 1213. Can I see some pics ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts