Spey Pages banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Skidrow Woolley Fly Club
387 Posts
macrograndspey said:
Intelligience, is the key to being successful spey fisherman/women.
-macro
That counts me out..............

·
Skidrow Woolley Fly Club
387 Posts
saltsprey said:
Intelligence is knowing when you have a shortage of beer
That counts me out also..............

·
Registered
83 Posts
Intelligence? Disagree!

Some of my Spey fishing buddies are certifiable lunatics but they show me a thing or two when it comes to Spey fishing!
Mike

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
intelligence ?
That's when you preplan and DON'T run out of beer .Unless it's that abatoir sileage that that's called guiness.:saevilw:
cheers

·
Banned
974 Posts
Oh, please. Be true to your two-handed heritage, it's Scotch Whisky that makes all spey casts possible.

Beer, yeez, amateurs! And this thread was started by someone calling themselves macrograndspey ...........:tsk_tsk:

- David :smokin:

·
Registered
149 Posts
intelligence vs. good judgment

good judgment comes from experience -- :hihi:
experience comes from bad judgment. :saeek:

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Ahh... intelligence - that would be not teasing your Scottish ghillie friend from the Spey River about drinking some really good single malt - from Islay :lildevl: - as that merely compells him to make you drink copious quantities of Spey Valley malts :Eyecrazy: and of course nobody should get into serious scotch-drinking mode with a Scottish ghillie :tsk_tsk:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Vogg

Your right Big K

Thats who those guys where. They let me and kush play with the rods. They can cast I wont take that away from them. But I'll put my money on Kush any day.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
inteligence

i thought it was`what you learn after you know it all' that counted:tsk_tsk: ,now i have to be inteligent too!,:rolleyes: ,i pass!,i just want to hit the river and smile,have fun,i can be inteligent when i hit the dirt:chuckle: ,,,,,,,,,,,,bye!:hihi:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts