Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the newly published Fishing Online: 1000 Best Web Sites (www.StoegerBooks.com), author Craig Buddo has named the Flyfishing Forum (www.flyfishingforum.com) and the Spey Pages (www.speypages.com) as among his list of Top Rated Web Sites, with Spey Pages as the only Spey-specific web site so named.

Thanks Craig, and thanks to all of our readers and the participating members of our online community for making this the best place to get Speyed on the web!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Spey Pages

Congratulations Spey pages. And also to the people that are on the speypages. Some of these guys put out more then 100%
Trying to make it right and helping other people. And for me well I will get the chance to met some of them at the Sandy River Clave.
And I can insure you that I will introduce myself and shake there hand and say thanks. The people on the spey pages have been no more than good to me. I fill that it is a true BROTHERHOOD OF
MEN

Congrats to all the members and staff

Thanks Jim

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Dana, Juro and Sean and Spey Clavers

Congratulations to Dana, Juro and Sean.

Thanks to all who make this site a joy to come to. It is like an electronic brotherhood until you meet the good people in person.

So far all, whom I have met have been great guys in real life.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Number 1 Spey Site

Dana,
When one rips-tears-pours his guts out to create and maintain a dream, the sweetness of deserved recognition is rightly savored and shared.

Thank you Dana and team. Bravo!

BP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts