Spey Pages banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an early FYI that we will be moving servers this weekend as we have once again outgrown ourselves. Bucking up and getting a good one so this shoud not happen again for a long time.

You will see anywhere from 1-2 days(sometimes as little as 12 hours) of downtime depending on when your ISPs DNS is updated. Will be pulling the plug Friday night at which point you will get a forum closed message.

Thanks for your patience with this,

-sean

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
The current platform is really shaky today

The current server/site/platform has been very shaky for me this morning.:whoa:

sean said:
Just an early FYI that we will be moving servers this weekend as we have once again outgrown ourselves. Bucking up and getting a good one so this shoud not happen again for a long time.

You will see anywhere from 1-2 days(sometimes as little as 12 hours) of downtime depending on when your ISPs DNS is updated. Will be pulling the plug Friday night at which point you will get a forum closed message.

Thanks for your patience with this,

-sean

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not that I have seen and I have been working on it all morning. I have turned everything off we were running that was slowing things down. If you are seeing stuff today it must be on your end as server loads have been low. Not to say over the past few weeks things have not slowed up but we should be fine over the next couple days until I make the switch.

-sean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts